Friday, April 11, 2014

WORST month so far this year

I keep thinking of suicide, due to what is going on. I found out the cash price of the medications that I am on is over $3000. Honestly with that bit of info, it freaks me out. I'm doing all I can to get medications. But until that time that I can go over to my doctor's office, the worry and dark thoughts continue. I'm doing all I can to stop the thoughts but, it's just not working. I have classes today, but the assignments are not done, and my head is hurting physically. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared, and I don't like it. I'm freaking out, and trying to control where I am mentally. Needless to say I'm in a bad place, ad class is about to start. Please can I just curl up on the floor and sleep. This so does NOT help me, being so close to the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment