Saturday, November 15, 2014

What's it like surviving..... post on PsychCentral.com

Over the past week I have had some issues. Just as I am about to gather stuff, I suddenly have this taste for what if I failed a suicide attempt. There's a post on PsychCentral that illustrates what it is like to survive after a suicide attempt. It's a good thing for those of us considering suicide to think about the impact after a fail of that nature.

There's another thing that I worry about is the fact that I'm not as depressed but slightly happy, which is another read flag. I know that I have to seek out talking to another. I just have to, even if I don't want to. I have to talk to someone that is safe. Which means someone outside of my living situation. I should just call the crisis line and talk with my T but I really don't want to. This is a hard spot to be in, and I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment