Monday, February 23, 2015

The future

What's next? That's the main question. I finished my degree. I want into my field but, I need more schooling.

I have way too much time on my hands. I'm trying to figure out what to do, there's too many options!

I know I'm not the only one that has asked, but what do I do with myself? Having too much time for an addict is dangerous! I slipped this week and went back into my addictions. That's what time with nothing exciting has done. I'm not as happy this week as I was last week, what changed? That's what I'm trying to figure out..... and I haven't yet. Besides the shame, over the slip.... that's it! It has too be. I realize that I messed up, and I'm sharing it with some people is hard but I have too. Good bye addiction,  we are through!

No comments:

Post a Comment