Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dailies and Why we do what we do

I've been told dailies help, so I'm going to try it. The last few weeks have been hard and now as I sit and listen to this video, I find that I need to take notes. (video to be given at the end)

There are 4 areas

Relationships
Emotional
Physical
Spiritual

The relationship part is one that I need to work on the most!! What can I do every day to ensure recovery??
Relationships: Get on Social Media and Talk with someone everyday.
Emotional: Journal or Blog
Physical: Walk
Spiritual: Scripture study






This is from another video that I really liked, with some of my notes that I want to think about and really discover for myself.... but I ran our of energy tonight.

What are you going to do?
What does it mean?
What am I going to focus on?

Forces that shape us: In the moment and long-term


6 Needs
Personality 4 main needs:
Certainty
Uncertainty- surprises
Critical- feel special
Connection and Love

Needs of Spirit:
Grow
Contribute beyond ourselves

What is my lead system?
What is my map?
Emotion. 6 thousand emotions: Dominate emotions???






No comments:

Post a Comment