Saturday, May 30, 2015

They can't fire me, can they???

That's the thought that keeps going through my head.... and I had to talk with my therapist about it, Luckily there are things in place to protect me, but they do have the right to know if I'm doing okay and ask questions. I guess I have to be okay with that. I don't want to tell my story but at the same time I need a little extra help these days. I hate asking for help.

I will have to go to the store today, and talk with a few good friends. and If needed call the crisis line to make sure that I can keep myself safe. I know I can but after this week, I'm being careful. I haven't gone over what happened to me yet... and today is the day, at least I have an anti-anxiety medication on board...

Don't think I'll do this alone anymore I need people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment