Friday, June 12, 2015

Is two jobs too much for me??

I've been feeling rather rundown and over worked and I'm starting to wonder if this is too much for me. Then again the situation last night didn't help... it triggered me but I kept in control. I just feel like something is out of wack in my life and it needs to change. But what, How????? I have a second job, and I love both of them but I feel rather overworked and sleep exhausted. I've done both jobs in the past few days and am starting to realize that it could be too much for me, but how can I tell... I need the money, I need to feel like I'm getting someplace in life without so much financial problems. It seems like something needs to change.... I know I have to set some boundaries and that's hard for me. But I also don't want to set boundaries..... Then again if I don't people will continue to walk all over me, and I won't get things accomplished. So I just sent a text message to a friend wondering if we are still a couple...... I'm very nervous about the response. The response was a yes....I told him that I had something that I wanted to go over to decide what type of relationship this is... and I get the response of "okay" I think that word needs to be banned from society... But that's just me. at least I can laugh about what is happening to me.. I need to laugh a bit more.........

No comments:

Post a Comment