Saturday, January 23, 2016

If Only?!

"Is this just a dream?" (If only, Dove Cameron) Am I living in a dream state? Every word just seems to be too much. I have so much to do, yet no will to do them. I have two posts to write, but no words inside me. There is so much emotion that I just can't deal with everything. I want an out! "Am I crazy? Will you still be with me when the magic soars? Is this just a dream?"

Who am I meant to be?? I'm feeling good emotions but they feel like... suffocation. There so intense..... then a new song comes on Pandora..... from Pitch Perfect..... I just have a lot on my mind and none of this is getting out. so here goes............

"Hit me with your best shot," at least that's what some say....... I haven't used my addiction in 5 days... not had sex in 21 days...So far so good.... I haven't really even thought about it. I've been so busy yet so unavailable to others... Does this even make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment