Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Don't give up, just yet.

Don't give up.... on your dreams... on your life... on yourself. Once you give up on yourself, it take s a while to start to give yourself a chance.

I have spent the last 2 months down, and depressed, and suicidal.... feelings that I don't have right now... correction I still feel depressed but it's a normal for me. It's what I have known for the last 6 years. If I had given up, I would not be here.... and I wouldn't have my mind back now.

In the last two months, I have been in the Behavioral Unit... not once... but twice... and through that, I have found myself again. I can study, and recall the information. My grades are improving. I'm getting better....

The minute I let the depressed feelings in, that's the minute that I start to spiral down hill... and it happens quickly for me. And I'm not far from the self harm thoughts. I've struggled, but now I can be a strength to those around me...

Remember, Don't give up, just yet. And this requires doing the little things, i.e. getting up, going to class, being around people, exercise, and writing... The little things help us to remember not to give up.

I won't give up.... I know I'm worth the time and to give up is to say, "God, I just don't care about me, and I must not be worth the time." But the truth is, God does want us to turn to Him, because we are worth the time and effort to fix, and to help us grow.

OH.. I almost forgot.... Happy PI day everyone... 3.14 get it....

No comments:

Post a Comment