Thursday, February 28, 2013

Post Group

I went to group, didn't want to talk much, didn't want to do much. I saw the concern in both of the group therapists when we did check in. Couldn't really look in their eyes.

My phone went off, and I know people around me are concerned about what I'm not saying. Honestly I just want to be alone, with no interactions with people, just let me be.

After I left Group I went for a little drive, and that seemed to help a little, calmed me down, relaxed me a bit.

I'm trying to calm myself before eating with my sister, mainly because I hate seeing concern in people's eyes. That's why I vent here, I don't have to see any concern, or feel anything from people here.

I promise to study and practice clarinet tonight. As for right now I'll continue to relax from this stress filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment