Thursday, September 29, 2016

1 year from now

Where do I want to be in one year from today???  What are my goals?

I want.... I really don't know so lets do this way.

Goals
1) Finish Medical Coding and Billing Course work.
2) Establish a routine and stick to it
3)  On the path to recovery from depression and anxiety

Those are my top three.... now how do I make them so I accomplish something on them daily. Class is a bit easier, I need to establish a routine with learning something new every day, and recovery I have learned takes a routine to get through.

What does my routine look like??
It has to be flexible as I don't know what type of job that I want or can have.
Needs to include:
        Positive Affirmations
        Brush Teeth
        Exercise
        Meditation
       

No comments:

Post a Comment