Thursday, October 24, 2013

Annoyed

Apparently, if I leave something out in the common area, my sister will move it within about a few weeks, if it annoys her. That just ticks me off... like the guy that cut me off in traffic this morning.  and I don't need anything like that. If something is left on the table for too long she will place it back in my room... I think its' time for me to get even, but how???

If I did speak up, (I know this is predicting, and I don't know what she is thinking, but this is what I see based on passed experience.) she would say it's my responsibility to keep everything clean, or get mad at me for speaking up for myself, or get upset. None of these do I want to see so I just end up bottling up this bit of annoyance, but that doesn't do me any good either. What are my options?? Either keep everything in my room, and I mean EVERYTHING, or clean up every night no matter how small it may be. 

Here's the other kicker, if she get's annoyed she takes it out on me. I really hate this right now, I just can't take all of this.... yet another reason why I perposely watch shows that she hates, just to say you don't own me. I just wish that she would understand that she has got this annoyance from her ex.... who did the same exact thing..... It has to be her way or the highway...well not in my book...

No comments:

Post a Comment