Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Physical Cast.... mentally draining week

Found out that I have a torn tendon and I'm in a full arm cast, which leaves me with my non dominant hand for all things..... major downer. Since every single thing takes twice as long...... I have 12 days left in this cast. It's midterms next week and I am a little stretched thin. Then the itching starts up, underneath the cast... and the fact that I miss a friend who has been in a treatment facility, she is suppose to be home soon. Then, having to deal with flashbacks.... all at the same time. Can this week be over. On top of that I have an added stress of calling for jury duty. Then, on top of all that I have to deal with a sister that got frustrated and took it out on me.Please let this day be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment