Wednesday, October 2, 2013

... to write left handed.... at least I can type again.

I ended up feeling like something snapped in my wrist. which means that I have to wear a splint for who knows how long. so after several years I have had to write left handed, and I'm right handed. It hurts a bit to type but I know that I need to just get a few things out... I've been very fustrated with this brace on, and having a concert on Friday.... For the first time in 4 days I was able to play for most of the hour. now I just have to wait to practice, or just find a unique way of practicing... Ie using singing music, and listening to it online, along with calling for Jury Duty.... which I have to go home to do that.... means I have to get off my but and drive home....

Jury Duty on top of classes, just makes life interesting... Please let my number not come up.

Must work on things.... must get things done.... with a hand that's only 50% of normal... argg.

No comments:

Post a Comment