Friday, June 13, 2014

Today

Today is the day that I start living, and start moving more. I'm still having a hard time searching for a job partly due to family that is coming into town. I should have gone and picked up an application but I had to clean up a bit... but that should have not been an excuse. I am afraid to try this new type of job. I'm not sure if I can lift 50 pounds... oh wait, I can't, I have only gotten up to 3 pounds, with my weak hand... so maybe I can lift up to 8 pounds. How many jobs are there with lifting only 8 pounds. Then again, I wonder if I can keep the extinction curve going down without relapse.

I'm scared, but I can say that today I have read in a book, cleaned up a bit, and gone to the store, and working a dead end job. So today I have gotten things done. I hope to finish one book and start another. Partly because the book is due tomorrow at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment