Monday, February 24, 2014

Rant on healthcare in the United States

The new and "unimproved" healthcare in the US, is absolutely GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED. Insurance companies lose the right to change the plan, and it's so ridged that the plan doesn't change. I honestly HATE Obama Care, It's a waste of time and laws. My morning consisted of trying to figure out my health insurance. The one that I got through the health insurance exchange had FALSE information on the insurance. I had to cancel the policy in order to get the right plan.

My advice, never go through the exchange. Find an independent company that will have the authority to change things as needed, if it arises.

On to something else, I wont have insurance for 17 days in March..... I sure hope I can return to work soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment