Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Distraction Please. Suicide mentioned. Read with discretion

So much to do... risk level has increased... very triggering class... and now music to distract me so I can prepare for exams... I have one on Monday.. one Wednesday.. then one the following week. I need to study... but I should call T but don't want to deal with it. .... but may be I should... Anxiety is high... risks are increasing...

I am calming down now.. music helps. still afraid of not knowing what would happen if I did call crisis line for T. I could talk to him directly but, I just don't want to deal with it. I have so much going on, lots to do.... an interview on Monday for a job... Lots of good stuff.. and then momentary trigger, but it's a good thing right? Okay, I'm ready to study now... Breathing helps.... I knew before that this class could be difficult.. but that's what I get for studying psychology. I'm okay now. level back at 1.

It still bugs me that  I am still a hypocrite about calling a crisis line... I have in the past, or at least it was calling docs offices, or calling hospital but never a crisis line... Even if I know I can talk to my T relatively quickly... Yet if I just post here, it gives me that release of thought to continue on. Yet at the same time how can I recommend someone to call a crisis line if I can't call myself... It's not about pride... It's just I don't want to talk...

Rather,  I don't want to feel uncomfortable, talking about suicide is very uncomfortable... but I don't want to continue to be a hypocrite...

No comments:

Post a Comment