Thursday, October 9, 2014

This is all too much... kind of

I've been thinking... a bit too much but, then again thinking could be just to much. I have a paper and I can choose the and I'm close to doing it on the effects of media on suicide clusters. I'm very interested but it could make things hard. I could choose something different but I don't want to. It's kind of a test to see if I can handle the topic, but on top of that I am also studying stress, coping skills, and other topics. I'm also skeptical about it... hey adding in yet another class. (I've mentioned all 3 in the last few sentences)

It's been an interesting day, and this week I haven't been doing well. I thought I was... then I got reminded of one symptom of depression... hypersomnia. And I noticed that I was wanting to sleep too much and not wanting to do much, and that got me thinking, in a more depressed manor. I hate these realizations. And then I see the time and realize I can escape from this reality, through sleep. Like I said, this is all too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment