Monday, January 19, 2015

Don't give up

I post on a forum for those like me, and there was a post that really got under my skin. I have been rather angry, for no reason, okay there is a reason and I've chosen to let it become an issue. It being the post and what a sister of mine said last night. Then I saw a show that has brought my triggers to extremely high...... I'm hurting and there's no one that really knows. I am reaching out to a friend, I sure hope she sees her phone.... but if not there's some pictures that.... okay one that I found so far that has helped.
#Infertility inspiration, we can all use some  If you are hanging on by a thread...let hope lift you up. Infertility shouldn't cause you to let go of hope, it should cause you to hang on tighter! *Wish I felt like this right now :( andDon't Give Up: Top 27 #Quotes #about #Strength

I have someone...... I can't even continue with that thought!!! I am honestly scared for a session with my therapist. and even more scared to talk to my sister to see what she meant last night. It has bugged me more than anyone knows. I'm in a world of hurt, I need a large distraction or I just need to talk, I can't decide.

I just keep telling myself, Don't give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment