Saturday, September 19, 2015

Love so Fully and Dailies

Today, I love so fully, I don't notice anything else.

Continuing on my path to less fear I start today with a quote from, A Year Without Fear by Tama Kieves. In days like today, I need this reminder to live and love fully. Over the past 2 months I have been in an addictive pattern. It has been hard but it is also fueled by the chains of my past. Today I step out of the darkness and into the light. Today, finally, I can say that I am an addict seeking recovery. The last two months have been full of addictive nature and it has ruled my life. Now I seek to dig my way out of that path and start a new path.

On the day before it says this.
Today, I do not seek support from those who do not understand my journey.
This is perfect for today. I'm not seeking support her, but I do seek my own level of support for this journey, I seek my own support because I understand my Journey. And I seek caring professionals that have been through this, and can help me understand myself, and understand addiction. Today I want to thank them, for all the time and effort that they have given to me, it has blessed my life and will continue to help me on the path to were I seek. I have less then a year to get the most out of this before I even start my professional training. This will be hard but I know I can make it through this.

I was given the obstacle of Dailies.... Something Creative, Exciting, and Relaxing everyday... Today I sit down and find out if my dailies work for that definition. I have set up that I will walk everyday at least 5,000 steps a day, using a FitBit... Well that counts as Relaxing and Exciting but that doesn't work everyday so I must come up with other things that are measurable. mmmm.....

Creative ideas
~Crochet
~Read
~Write in my journal

Exciting
   Now this is the tough one......
~Walking with Friends
~Learning something new
~Studying for the GRE
~Getting Points on MPoints
Ok it wasn't that tough but I wonder if these count... oh well they count for me.

Relaxing
~Yoga
~Walking
~ Bath
~Music

I think I can do that now... What was on my original dailies
~Walking 5,000 steps a day
~ Scripture reading
~Recovery Reading
~Emotional health (Blogging or PsychCentral)

Now that things are changing I need a new system that will work for me, one that is on the go..... Too Bad I can't design a program to track all these things but I don't know how.... Dang it!!!! So I have to update my tracking system.... so this is going to change.... I'm still going to get the exercise in and work on strengthening my hand, so that is the new footprint. For the monsters, its recovery reading. For the emotional face, its Emotional health, and I'll have two different stars... One for spiritual, the other for Stars definition of dailies. I just wish I could separate them out more but I've run out of small stickers and space on my calendar... so this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment