Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mastering Awareness

Awareness of the problem is the first step to changing your agreements, according to Don Miguel Ruiz. (Not a direct quote from his books just a general description)I started a path to awareness and now I'm not sure if I want to continue or not... It deals with mastering awareness of the Book of Law. When he said that it would take a year I wondered if I had that much time to practice this awareness. I'm Already living by some of the agreements, so why is the book of Law so important. Then I thought it is a starting ground to judge how far I have come.... but then I'm making assumptions again. I started on this path because of my therapist suggesting that I read the Four Agreements. Now I have taken on a study of the work, I have read the book several times now and get something new out of it each time I read it, but what is stopping me from creating a book of law? Is it fear? Or is it something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment