Monday, September 28, 2015

More Books... where do I start??

Sure just pick one book.... and how exactly do I do that when the books look so good.... I see the stack and I eye them, wondering which one to start with. That's my dilemma today. I just don't know which one will be exciting enough to start reading....therefore I start to write hoping that this will help my indecision. I am in two different classes and I need to spend time with the material but I just don't feel like reading, so I sit down and type hoping that this would help me make a decision. So far it's just left me with questions. Then I get on and look at motivational quotes... to see if that would help me decide but I'm having the same issue right now that a client has, the indecision of choice. Although I know that I have the time off and away from him things keep happening that I take on their behavior.... and it's starting to annoy me. I need to be my own person, but who is that person really??

I'm wondering a core issue, who am I?? Where am I going?? What the heck am I doing with my time?

I know I'm not alone in this quest but, right now I feel alone. The motivational quotes say just to do it, and I guess their right but where do I begin?? People say to just begin but what if I don't feel like it... what if I don't know? Well, I'm here to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment