Sunday, May 29, 2016

He Restorth My Soul

I was reading this book and came to a part that I wanted to share about.

Goals

I have set countless goals that say this....
"I will remain clean for one month" Does this actually happen???!! NO

It has been pointed out that I need to change my goals to going to meetings, reading addiction books, making phone calls. This particular book goes through what I need to do.

I need to use affirmations! To help to reprogram my brain away from lust.

I'm doing well on self care except for reading the scriptures.... oops

I need to set boundaries for my addiction but I need help with those so I will turn to others to find out what could work for me.

I found some phone meetings that I can do and I am going to try to speak up and get to know people. But I'm scared. It's something to surrender to God. I am imperfect! And in need of others help and support. It's time to let go of lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment