Friday, August 16, 2013

Is this mental or physical???

In the last week, I have experienced sadness, crying spells, anxiety, shaky hands,irritability, fake-happiness, annoyed, and then there's the physical stuff blood in places it shouldn't be, feeling faint, dizziness, constipation, abdominal pain, dehydration, fever, weakness.And then there's the suicidal thoughts, and self-injury side of this. So my question to answer is this, what of the physical is being caused by the mental? I just don't know anymore.After the countless trips to the ER for Panic Attacks, I just don't know anymore of whether or not it is mental or physical. I have tried to increase water, but I still don't feel good. Right now, I feel bloated, and I don't feel like doing much, I want to just have what ever this is to just kill me. I just can't handle physical symptoms that are really not physical. But if I treat this as something real and it doesn't pan out that way then it makes me look even more crazy, and I really don't want to be hospitalized. I have too much to do, and not time to end up in the behavioral unit. If I say something wrong then I"m in the behavioral unit, and I don't want to be there. GAH I hate this!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment