Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Reaction

What do you say when someone tells you something you were not expecting?? The reaction that I had today was keep asking questions no matter how awkward it got. I just wanted to drop it but... had to keep going. When I was asked if I would engage in the behavior... it was an of course I am... I'm not ready to give it up yet. Then the other question comes up of suicidal for the week, and that's when they always seem to perk up... duh reacting to that may make it so that those feelings come back.

All I want tonight, I can't have it. I have to keep going... when things just seem like they are getting worse. I can't keep going like this... I was going to read for a class and then discovered I have the wrong book.... I'm not sure how much more I can handle tonight.... I've had enough... maybe sleep will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment