Saturday, August 3, 2013

Spiral

I went on a vacation, and had a great time, I come back, and then have to deal with a roommate who is self-absorbed, and that right there, doesn't help. I feel like she doesn't care, like she should since she is my sister. But her being the first born, apparently she's too busy to even care about my life.

So I get home to that, and I feel really crappy, and start the spiral down. I wanted to SI, so I did. and I slept in, and didn't get things done. So then I SI'ed yet again. I tried to hang around people, but I want to SI yet again. I should be sleeping, but I'm still up and it's almost midnight. I want this pain to just end, I don't want to have to deal with the sister that is concerned more with her, then the rest of us.

I just wish that she would see the issues, but she's the broken one. But that fact is hard to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment