Monday, December 30, 2013

Controling People in MY Life

After being around my family for a week, I know see how controlling that  some of them are. The most annoying is my sister. She makes her opinion known, and doesn't let me think. I came over there to talk with my father but, that never happened due to the fact that I forgot about all of the issues. But looking back my sister took after my mother, and I took after my father. My mother is aggressive in her opinions but is starting to realize some of the things that she does. My father is passive-aggressive, he can be aggressive when he needs to be. Both are very religious.

I want to believe that nothing is wrong, but even there the TV was on for most of the day, I spent time away from everyone to get away from all of they happy-feelly movies that just got on my nerves. But I was passive about how I lived there. There is more to life out there besides the episodes and movies that are on constantly. I just have to find a way to be away from the TV.

On the bright side my room has a bit left clutter and it's looking more open... except for the last few piles of papers to go through and find a good system to get around the clutter. Which takes work.

Everything in life requires WORK. and that's the fact that as a teenager that I just didn't want to hear, and wanted to run from. Now today, I wish that I can get pass that and on to seeing that my dreams are within reach, with work and patience.

With this new semester I hope to get away from my sister, and actually study and improve upon things that matter the most to me. Besides Life is work, which requires effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment