Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day off

Due to the pain and the medication, I had to take today off from classes. And it's putting me behind, but on the other hand, I'm really not doing well at all. I want the pain to end, and nothing is really taking it away. I know of  one thing that would end the pain.... it would be easy right now, since I'm the only one home, and no one would check on me for a few more hours. I'm not safe, yet I tell the world that I am safe, just to stay away from the hospital. I've been to the ER once this week, and I don't want to again, at the same time, I want to do the unthinkable and just relieve the pain, and be done with it.

I should work out now, but my body would not allow it. My neck has to have support in order to even let me be awake enough to type and maybe learn chemistry. At the same time, I don't want to do anything except the unthinkable.


I need to study but I have NO motivation to do so. Guess I better just try, and get past the pain and the tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment