Thursday, January 5, 2012

A long 18 hour day

I had 14 and a half hours of work, in one day. and one the way home, my mind deceived me. Or in other words, I had to go inside my head to try and make it so that I could be okay, and no one would notice that I was struggling. I've gotten pretty good at it, making it look like I'm Sleeping. Not to mention not even my sister knows the struggles of the last 4 days. I've kind of hid from all of the pain of telling people. I just haven't wanted to face the truth. I want to continue to deny that there is a problem, but I do need help, I need someone to talk to, someone to convince me that I can go get help, and still have enough money to live, with out the next couple of days. It's going to take quite a bit to convince me.... to do what is best to survive.

I'm going to have to see a counselor, and hopefully ask for help...

No comments:

Post a Comment