Wednesday, January 15, 2014

3 days into school

Honestly, tonight has been hard. I feel like screaming and yelling.  Once again my sister/roommate has moved my meds. I don't know if she moved them, except for the fact that I apparently didn't move them fast enough.... meaning right when I got them............
This is one reason that I get so angry,  but that's not the only reason. I'm feeling ou of control tonight. I went to a class and I felt like running away. ... then as I was driving I had a moment of suicide thoughts.  I almost wish I could run away tonight from even saying that.
I just want to run from what I have done, but I can't change the past. I can't even change my living situation. Knowing that doesn't help tonight. Maybe reading a book will let me escape for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment