Monday, January 27, 2014

Pain and stress

I'll admit I was driving distracted and got a warning for speeding. But in person I wont say anything. I've been a little distracted with pain and stress. Okay not just a little, but quite a bit. I learned my lesson and will always keep the most up to date insurance card.

I've seen my hand in pale color to really dark but not the same as the other hand which is a problem. I'll get to see my doctor about it to see what's going on. and Have I mentioned the 17 credits that are hanging over my head. Not to mention all of the extra stuff to keep me mentally sane. and I still need to do theory homework, which is in like 30 minutes. I'll admit I am a procrastinator. Today I just want to scream since I didn't sleep well due to pain. oh and I have someone in front of me that has volume up on a phone watching something and it's bugging me. please just let today go well with all of the appointments.... (teeth and hand and group)

No comments:

Post a Comment