Tuesday, December 2, 2014

2-3 hours at a time.... and yet I have classes to catch up on.... TRIGGER WARNING

But WAIT!!!!! So I asked my sister to take a medication, and she said that I should keep it, because I could be back on it........ Let's see I already had planned an overdose.... it's not a good idea to keep a lot of medications around me.... but she doesn't get it, and I can't get it out of my head. It's a medication that I know the location of, and that could be used as a means... Now I want to look up information online... and the news is not helping.... change the channel quick!!

I get about 2-3 hours that I can be upright.. I'm hoping that I can expand that but I have to be careful.. I just hope I sleep well. Last night I woke up about 4 am in pain, then after about a half hour I could fall back asleep. It is easier to wake up though which is good... and then I sneeze and got dizzy. I so need to fall asleep. and I think I'm ready too. This is not the post I started out writing as I wrote the title but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment