Thursday, December 4, 2014

I like your Idea BUT....

I have a very annoying older sister and she never lets me for get that I'm the younger one. I asked her to move her crap, so that I could put up my Christmas tree.... her response.... "I like your idea but, can't you find another place for it. I don't have time to move my stuff and you don't have the strength." She leaves the room annoyed. After I think about it, I tell her I am going to put up my tree on Sunday. She resorts with, "so I have to find a spot for my stuff." I finally stood up to her and that's the type of respect that I get, I'm not so sure how much more of this crap I can take. I need to leave this situation soon, it's tearing me to pieces. I need to study but, I can't get this out of my mind.

I stood up to her, yet I feel like crap afterwards. I've requested a parent meeting to talk about said sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment