Wednesday, December 17, 2014

30 minutes

Went through the last set of slides... yea?! Lots of information, and lets just hope that the mind stays like it.... correction the mind is going to stay like it is now, full of information and ready to pass this test!!!! I have to keep looking for these little things that I do to change how I think, it's a long process but worth the time and effort. I have to pack up and head over for the test, but I'm prepared. I will do well. and I will get that wonderful paper back and see what the instructor thought about it. I may wait to read comments until tomorrow morning... let's just have a great test and have a great night with lots of typing and just relaxing.. I think... there for I am... I will read a fun book tonight and research if I can still take out books at the school library as a community member since I'm almost done. Can't believe it, all the crap that I have been through has been worth it and I'm ready to deal with the fall out, and deal with PTSD symptoms, So excited to start working on that, and doing my own research for once. I will still keep learning. That's what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment