Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last final for undergrad...

Last 48 hours have been tough. I have had a medication change and my body is reacting to the change. I've felt like I am going to pass out, and woke up with a headache. I know it's the medication, I did get some sleep, but it was toss and turn all night type. I feel overwhelmed but at least the headache is finally starting to lift... after waking up at 6 am and feeling crappy. I have taken steps to succeeding and my last post came in handy, it was exactly what I was doing, and now I have to turn things around. must focus... Last exam for undergrad is at 2:30pm, anxiety is high, but it can be controlled. I hate being on so many medications but if that's the way that I have to, then I have to, and I have to accept it and move one. I've learned a lot about me in the last few hours, one thing being that I'm stubborn and that has to change. I had a great teacher but, it's time to let go and do well. Let go of fear, and amaze myself with my strength, which is something that I normally don't acknowledge that fact. I have to change and prepare myself for an unknown future and allow in people around me to help. I'm  changing, and seeing my faults and realizing through an uncensored screen that I have been sabotaging myself, and have made my life harder than it needs to be.

Life is work, hard, consistent work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment