Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Soo much to do.... where to start.....

Last week of classes and the food that is cooking is not helping my focus problems. I have a lot to do and don't know where to start or how to prioritize the long list..... so I'm posting it here to hopefully reduce anxiety.

Done so far.... (the short list)
HP(health psychology) Lecture (L) 17
HP L 18
Working on L19



TO do!!! (condensed)
HP L 20-25
Science and Pseudoscience 10 Lecture videos to study and look at all the material and the instructor was no help on where to focus my study.....
Clinical Psych and Law..... look at Exam 2... and the study guide with classes 9-15 (and this final is all short answer... must know everything)

That's three weeks of material or more in less than a week.... ya so freaking out!!! not enough time!!!

Oh and deal with flashbacks of prior degree and last 3 weeks.. ya PTSD so not fun. MDD not fun either.... this sucks....

Oh and that's only 9 credits but it feels more.... AHHHHHHH Must throw something!!! I'm so not calm and can't focus too well... and I need to just power through this.... how..... ahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment