Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Assignment... AHHHHH

I just got an assignment for next semester... learning and transposing a piece that is in the Key of C, to Bb, and then Key of A to Bb. I'm freaking out a bit more. That means I really need to feel like practicing.

I have been playing the Organ, but one instrument is not enough for me. But with the depression and all the things that I have learned about in the past few days, this is starting to be too much. Okay so I have to start feeling like I want to play 3 hours of music everyday... I'm not there yet. I have new  neighbors and I'm not sure how they will react to a clarinet being played for 2 hours during the day. Or my other option is to practice where the Organ is that I use.

It's a lot of music to go through, I should.... oh wait should, that's not a power statement... It's a painful statement. I feel scared, and concerned about how the neighbors will react. I just don't feel like me right now.

I just want to scream right now. with all the stuff that is going on. It's days like these that lead me to the dark-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment