Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hidden

I was talking to my counselor today, and I just couldn't talk about what was going on in my head, but I did have some distractions...... I had my Learning and Behavior book with me, and he just loved looking at it, but I also know that I have not learned the information for the test well enough. Then I did mention that I had been suicidal today, but was able to deflect away from that. Then as the session was over, he made me promise that if something would happen that I would call, after 3 times without eye contact, he got what reassurance that he needed. Not to mention the fact that I was doing my best to put on a brave face. Partly due to the test that I need to take that I'm not ready for.

I hear everyone around me talking, and all I can do is just want to remain hidden, partly forgotten. I know I have class and I'll go no matter what, and then I'll study another class while listening to the performances. (music minor) I have much to do, so I just use a shield of vulnerability and try and numb out....

No comments:

Post a Comment