Friday, November 22, 2013

Slow computer... slow morning

It's nearly noon, and all I have done is miss class, turn in a paper, failed to turn in an assignment that wasn't complete anyway, and just feeling overall down, and cleaned my bathroom. I've wondered if it was because of being off of one medication.... which is one option, or well, there just isn't any or...

I know I have quite a bit to do for a very busy day with a concert, but I also know that I can't practice due to having a concert, which really sucks. I just can't over due things....

Right now all I want to do is just sleep, and disappear. I turned in one assignment that was not really good either. The only thing that I think could help is to exercise but I just don't want to go out into the cold temp of 24 degrees F.

I have quite a bit to do, and no will to do them... this is going to be a problem.... oh wait this is a big problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment