Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Motivation

I never thought of motivation to be a complex system that is hard to understand. But that's what it is, complex. I thought most of my situations where extrinsic, but it's more than that, and it's also based on the agreements that are made even before my own birth. (More details please read "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz, that being said, that's the book that I am currently reading)

Life is interesting, some days are great and then you have something hit you that shifts your thinking into something greater. Today it was one of those days. (I hope this makes sense) I thought behavior was something that could be changed, It was one of those If A=B, B=C, then A=C. A being Behavior, B being Emotion, and C being Changeable. Meaning that my emotions can be changeable... grr that's not quite right... It was along those lines.

Anyway, I have to change, and the best way is to read "The Four Agreements"
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment