Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Locus of Control

Over the next week, I want to discover the WHY behind the behavior of myself. Lately I have left it up to chance, and that just has left me with more suicidal thoughts, and it's just not working for me. Through out the day I will check in here and discuss what I'm doing and why, according to these words bellow. Should be interesting...and insightful over the next week.

For example, Music for the sack of performance, I normally have left it up to chance, instead of effort. For today, How much effort I put in depends on whither I want to put the time in, or if it's for the sake of performance. It's based on how much I value the final product and the lessons learned.

Taken from: 

https://www.boundless.com/psychology/personality/social-cognitive-perspective/the-difference-between-an-internal-and-external-locus-of-control/ Image of Locus of Control

No comments:

Post a Comment