Tuesday, April 16, 2013

One of those days

I just am having one of those days.... meaning, an appointment got changed for talking with my Therapist, to latter in the week.  I thought I would be fine with it, but my mind feels like it's out of control.

I have all of this stuff to do, and now it's almost impossible for me to do something simple...

What really is going on right now??
I'm stressed, and I feel it from many people around me. I realize that my head is feeling that pressure, that often comes before and after an anxiety attack. My time management skills are not working. I have a paper that is due tonight... I should be working on that, not attempting to practice...
With all of that going on, I want suicide. I've been thinking about it most of the day, because nothing is going right... SCREAM!!!!! How am I suppose to study, or do anything with thoughts of suicide in my head... the main thought is to overdose... but I know that the amount I have with me is not enough. It would just lead to letting people know that things are getting bad... REALLY BAD... Main instinct to keep going is the only thing that keeps me doing things... yet at the same time I want help... but I don't.. I really hate things right now... Please let me out of this brain... it hurts too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment