Tuesday, September 30, 2014

So close

I don't talk too much about my studies but I have to get it out of my head.

I had my first round of tests, and this last test I thought I was doing well.. I guessed I was in the 80% range..... Then the score came up.... 68%. This just isn't good. I need to score higher, I'm frustrated because I know I could have done better, had I not been so suicidal. I wasted my time, and tried to hold on to life, that I'm not sure I want anymore. I have the potential to do great but I don't take every opportunity to do so. Then I get down on myself, and that doesn't help the situation. I have to find a way to get all three subjects in Every Single Day.

I just hope after the test closes, that I can review the exam and see what went wrong, and where to change my study habits.

I set a Goal of how many hours to study. 20 a week, but aiming for higher than that, and actually study.

What does this mean, it means, taking care of me faster, and cutting no essential things. And not being so hard on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment