Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Coming up with a plan

Is healing possible without a counselor??? That's what we are hear to find out. Today is planning day, as to what I need to do. I've been told that I'm Smart enough to figure this out.... with that being said, I'm just scared to get started, but If I really want to heal and be able to get my life back.

Here's the plan, which I will stick to, and report back. In no particular order
Exercise using the Gym on campus at least twice a week.
Breath at night, with long deep breaths before going to bed, Yoga if needed.
Drawing the person that is Hillary (someone from my mind)
Find any connections between the loud noises and the anxiety.
And of course blog/write things out.

 I will keep everyone posted as to how it works out, and what progress I'm making. This could get interesting, there must be a way to heal, without a counselor.

***** Please note that doing this alone is not for everyone!!!! Do NOT try this out, first. GO see a certified counselor, for help.

1 comment:

  1. On a brighter note, exercise has helped a lot!!! and I'm doing it three times a week. which is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete