Thursday, September 29, 2011

Head FOG

My head feels sooo cloudy tonight. I've been trying to learn chemistry without going to class. and I'm not doing well. But what's worse is the fact that the sui thoughts have increased. I hate this, I hate not being able to work around all of the thoughts, and being unmotivated doesn't help either. I guess I've given up tonight, and I'll try again in 5.5 hours. For now all I can do is sleep for a portion of the time, and see if I can bring myself back out of the fog.

Where's my Lighthouse?? I could really use some light to see to the future. A real light to get me through the fog. Not to mention to help get me through my classes. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow, and find some way to get the work done, even if I don't feel motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment