Thursday, September 29, 2011

Is there hope??

I ask this question for one reason. To ask myself If I've chosen to give up hope. Hope of finding the right combination of meds. I've been on at least a dozen, and I really don't want to be on/try new once, but I feel like giving up on the meds. Since the meds have caused other side effects that I can't tolerate. Not to mention the fact that I had a CT done to make sure it wasn't something else. But of course it's normal, except I don't feel normal. Oh the frustrations. Not to mention will my doc be available. Since he is not in on Fridays. The most ridicules day for a doc not to be in. When last time it took a week and a half to get in. I don't think I can wait a week, let alone the weekend. It's Thursday, and I have labs today for 6 hours, and during his 7 hour window, and I doubt that he has an opening when he opens. I really don't know how much more of this I can take.

Must find another option for meds.... Must remain as strong as I can... Must study and keep my mind busy... if that's possible. Please let it be possible. PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment