Saturday, September 17, 2011

Study....

I've been trying to study for my classes, but my mind is one other things. Like how much work that I have, and the lack of work in the mental department. I want to heal, but the simple fact that, I'm not understanding Physics and Chemistry, I have way to much reading to do for one class, and I didn't get the grade I wanted for my Statistics class. I just feel like I'm Failing, in all that I do. And failing in the healing my mind.

Time is the real issue. I feel like my mind is stopping me from doing the things I really want to do, to learn all I can. But at the same time, I need to put a face to the one person who has been there trying to get me to do things I don't want to do. I'm trying to ignore these feelings, but there comes a time when things get hard, and the only thing I can do is to try to distract myself. At this point in time, it's not working for me. I know what I need to get done to pass my classes, but my mind wants to be in a different place, and a different time. It's very hard when things are like this, and I have classes.

If only, I could stop my thought process and just focus on my studies. But maybe I can.... I wonder if I just completely put myself into a peaceful setting, one that's safe, that it would help the most, to put my mind in a different state, so I could study....

The only question is what's peaceful and safe. And how many times will it take, I guess I will try a few and see if they work. All I can do is test the theory, and see if I get further with my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment