Thursday, September 22, 2011

Healing vs School work

This is one dilemma that I hate, Do you put priority on Healing or your studies??? that is the ultimate choice. And I don't have the answer.

For tonight, the main thing is to get out all that I'm feeling before studying tomorrow morning. Sadly I will get up early once again to prepare for a test. As for tonight, I'll try to get all that I can get out. Through out the week, I've had thoughts and flashes that I don't want, and which are very disturbing. I hate the thoughts but I have to deal with them and handle them. Only the handling part is not quite working. I have not had the time to put into the healing process, and what's worse is the fact that if my mind is not in a good place, then not being able to focus. Kind of like this post. It's not what I wanted in the order I wanted, but well, not quite going to work. Anyway, I'm tired, and want to sleep, and relax a bit tonight. I just hope that relaxing will happen. I hope?!

No comments:

Post a Comment