Wednesday, September 28, 2011

GRRRRR.... meds

This is one of the days that I hate taking meds. When they mess with your digestive tract. The pain that I've had physically is not only just that, but mental anguish. I've dealt with a lot before, but this is getting to be to much to handle. It's time to change meds again, or do something different that will help more. Feeling like this does not help, when your a college student. I need a game plan.....

mmm what can I do to help me heal. Try drinking a lot of water. Add more fruits and vegs.

Mentally though, that will be harder, since it seems like I've been on most of the meds. I just hope that I'll have a clearer head in the morning for my labs.

I must... sleep well tonight.... get in with doc.... and the bigger thing, draw what's in my head. I just hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment