Friday, September 23, 2011

Sleep... so needed

I never realized how much sleep helps. I wanted to get up at 5:30 am but ended up being way to tired and got up at 7am. Which doesn't seem like much but that extra time was so needed. Besides that, I'm still struggling to handle everything. In fact I need to be studying right now for my test, but had to get a few things out.

I really hate when I can't get some therapy issues worked on due to all that I have to do for school. And to learn for the future. But when my mind is distracted with thoughts that I despise then, it makes it harder to figure the problems out. I feel so behind in almost every aspect of life. The hold on my A.S. Degree can now be lifted once I get in some of the paperwork. I've waited a year, and I'm not messing up my chance of that happening. Even if it means having to hide the more serious feelings that would stick out. I know it's not good, and I don not recommend it. Please DON'T hide like I am.

On another note. I really need to stay focused today, and my day is going to begin in just a few minutes. But I also need to figure out what things to do today that will help.

To help myself today I will:
Go to the gym and work out for at least 20 minutes.
Study for my Chem Test
Get the graphs done for Chem lab
Hopefully start the essays that I have due on Wednesday
Have some fun tonight at the dance.

That's all for now, I just hope I do well on my test, and that I can get some time in for therapy stuff. Wish me luck, I might just need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment