Monday, October 10, 2011

4 days later....

The last few days have been extremely hard for me. I've  been dealing with a lot, and not posting much. Due to the nature of all of the thinking, I have to be somewhat vague. Due to the fact that there is no restrictions on the blog. So I'll keep this PG, to the best of my abilities.
I've been dealing with so much, and have wanted to give up on all. I have written some stuff that.... I'll leave that up to the readers mind to determine. What is worse is when your pdoc starts talking about how he doesn't understand me at all, and the communication level decreases.... by ten fold. I want a new pdoc, and a new therapist. This combination is just not working. and is this all due to the medication increase?? Time will tell when I get back down and stable on the chemicals.

But then there's the issue of having to see the pdoc again in 9 days. I don't like him at all. For one he types WAY to much... like about 50% of the time, and the fact that I get lectures almost every time. I hate having to deal with him. Oh wait.... it seems like since the best pdoc that I started with, each one has been terrible, and the therapists have all gone to a stalemate and I'm not getting anywhere with anyone.


3....2....1... SCREAM!!!!!!



Oh and one more thing.... 4 days of a lot of hard times= mental exhaustion.  And that plus midterms = CRAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment